When you access www.rcu.org with your mobile device, you will automatically be directed to RCU Mobile website where you can:
- Find your account balances
- Review your account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills with ePay (Must be signed-up for ePay) Learn more.
- Find the nearest RCU office and ATM location
To access your account information, you must be enrolled in RCU eBranch.
Get started with eBranch.
View RCU Mobile FAQs.
View Your Account through Text Messages
Use the FREE RCU text messaging service to keep track of your savings or checking account balances and view recent transactions! To register for this service, all you need is to be enrolled in RCU eBranch and have SMS text messaging enabled on your mobile device.
Register for RCU Text Messaging Access.
View RCU Text Messaging Access FAQs.
After you register your mobile device, simply text any of the following commands to 21443, and you will receive a text with your account information:
- RCU BAL – Checking and savings balances
- RCU CKBAL – Checking balances
- RCU SAVBAL – Savings balances
- RCU HIST – Last three transactions on checking and savings accounts
- RCU CKHIST – Last three transactions on checking accounts
- RCU SAVHIST – Last three transactions on savings accounts
- RCU CMD – Show valid commands
- RCU HELP – Send information on commands and how to use
- RCU STOP – Cancel service
iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.