RCU is pleased to have Bill McCullough as one of the INVEST Financial Corporation registered representatives. Bill serves Members through the RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Bill joined the RCU Investment & Insurance Team in May 2000 and brings extensive knowledge and practical experience from his 40 plus years in the insurance and financial services industry. A few of his personal and professional achievements include:
- Past President, Western Wisconsin Chapter General Agents & Managers Association
- Past Continuing Insurance Education Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC)
- Past member, Luther Hospital Board of Directors and Finance Committee
For many years, Bill regularly taught various college level courses at CVTC for those seeking Professional Designations in the Financial Services Industry.
Bill continues to expand his knowledge of insurance and investment issues and has a proven record of dedication in his work with the Members of RCU, assisting them in planning and achieving financial success.
Bill and his wife, Laura, reside in Eau Claire. They have three adult children and seven lovely granddaughters.
Email Bill McCullough.
INVEST is not affiliated with other entities named.
Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with RCU (Royal Credit Union) or RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Products offered are:
• Not insured by the NCUSIF or any federal government agency
• not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by any credit union
• subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a Broker-Dealer (BD) or Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of the state and are approved to do business by the state; or (b) are excluded or exempt from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.