RCU is pleased to have Dan Anderson as one of the INVEST Financial Corporation registered representatives. Dan serves Members through the RCU Investment & Insurance Team. Dan has been a Member of RCU since 1969.
Dan brings an array of financial experience to RCU Members as a Life Underwriter Training Counsel Fellow and a Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor. Plus, he has many accomplishments to date:
- Recognized by Bank Investment Consultant magazine in 2005 as being among the nation's "50 Most Valuable Players" from financial professionals in the banking industry
- Named Advisor of the Year, 2003 out of a peer group of 3,300 registered representatives nationwide. Only nine other people in the corporation have been given this honor
- Member of the American Fund's* Presidents Club since 1999
- National recognition by Putnam Funds* as a member of the Golden Scale Advisory Council for top producers
Dan is continually expanding his knowledge to better serve your needs by attending educational seminars for various national mutual fund and insurance companies. He also shares his knowledge by speaking at several seminars each year. Dan's knowledge can help you make the important decisions that will affect your financial future.
Dan has served the people of western Wisconsin as a past member of the Township Fire Department for 18 years with a rank of Chief Training Officer, the retired Director of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Western Wisconsin after serving as a volunteer for five years and has worked with the community as a field service instructor at Chippewa Valley Technical College. Dan is also involved as an advisor in the student-mentoring program with the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, Entrepreneur Program. Dan and his wife, Tammy, reside in Eau Claire.
Email Dan Anderson.
*INVEST is not affiliated with Putnam Funds or American Funds.
Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with RCU (Royal Credit Union) or RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Products offered are:
• Not insured by the NCUSIF or any federal government agency
• not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by any credit union
• subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a Broker-Dealer (BD) or Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of the state and are approved to do business by the state; or (b) are excluded or exempt from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.