RCU is pleased to have Gina Gladwell as one of the INVEST Financial Corporation registered representatives. Gina serves Members through the RCU Investment & Insurance Team. She joined RCU in 2004 as a Financial Sales Representative and then in 2008 transitioned into the RCU Investment & Insurance Team as a registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation.
As a Financial Advisor, Gina helps Members who are looking for financial planning advice for short and long term goals – whether that goal is to pay for a child’s education, have a comfortable retirement, or simply grow their money. In addition to mutual funds, annuities, and insurance products, Gina is specifically licensed to offer other investment solutions, including:
- Fee based (instead of Commission based) Managed Investment Portfolios
- Individual Stocks, Unit Investment Trusts, and Exchange Traded Funds
- Corporate, Government, and Municipal Bonds
- Separately managed accounts
- Brokered Certificates of Deposit
- Non-Traded REITs
- Structured Certificates of Deposit and Notes
- Customized Socially Responsible Investment options
Life changes. Gina offers complimentary financial reviews and will work with you on an individually tailored basis to evaluate your current position and design a plan that meets your needs. Then, she will continue to work with you to review and update your plan so you stay on track to meet your goals.
Gina earned a bachelor of Business Administration degree with a comprehensive major in Finance from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, as well as a Business Communication Certificate and Supervisory Management Certificate. She is also a Chamber of Commerce Leadership Eau Claire graduate. Prior to joining RCU she worked as an Assistant Loan Analyst with West Central Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission and as an Equity Analyst with the Clearwater Fund-University of Wisconsin Foundation.
A native of Eau Claire, Gina is actively involved in her community. She volunteers through various non-profit organizations, is a member of the Chippewa Off Road Bike Association (an IMBA club), the Rod and Gun Club, and the Chippewa Valley Young Professionals.
Gina has a passion for helping others and enjoys the financial services industry. She would like to help you as you work toward your current and future financial goals. She serves Members from the RCU Golf & 93 Office in Eau Claire and the RCU Menomonie North Office.
Email Gina Gladwell.
Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with RCU (Royal Credit Union) or RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Products offered are:
• Not insured by the NCUSIF or any federal government agency
• not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by any credit union
• subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a Broker-Dealer (BD) or Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of the state and are approved to do business by the state; or (b) are excluded or exempt from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.