RCU is pleased to have Joel Revak as one of the INVEST Financial Corporation registered representatives. Joel serves Members through the RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Joel joined the RCU Investment & Insurance Team as a Financial Advisor in 2014. He is located at the RCU Moholt Office. Whether your goal is to have a comfortable retirement, pay for a child's education, or simply grow your money, Joel is always available to help you make informed decisions about your financial future. He has spent a number of years helping clients reach their financial goals.
Life Changes. Joel offers complimentary financial reviews and will work with you on an individually tailored basis to evaluate your current position and design a plan that meets your needs. Then, he will continue to work with you to periodically review and update your plan so you stay on track to achieve your financial goals.
Joel grew up in Eau Claire and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Stout. He continues to learn about the investment and insurance industries through ongoing educational seminars and professional training offered by national mutual fund and insurance companies. Above all, he strives to provide exceptional service for his clients.
Away from work, Joel volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and is active in his church. He is also member of the Chippewa Valley Young Professionals.
Email Joel Revak.
INVEST is not affiliated with other entities named.
Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with RCU (Royal Credit Union) or RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Products offered are:
• Not insured by the NCUSIF or any federal government agency
• not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by any credit union
• subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a Broker-Dealer (BD) or Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of the state and are approved to do business by the state; or (b) are excluded or exempt from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.