RCU is pleased to have Sandy Sorensen as one of the INVEST Financial Corporation registered representatives.
Sandy joined RCU Investment & Insurance Team in September 2012. She has 30 years of experience in financial services, and for the last 15 years has focused on helping families in the Chippewa Valley with retirement and college planning.
As a Registered Representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, Sandy works with people to help them make smart decisions about short- and long-term financial goals. She continues to learn about the investment and insurance industries through ongoing educational seminars and professional training offered by national mutual fund and insurance companies. Above all, she strives to provide exceptional service for RCU Members.
Sandy is also actively involved in her community. She is a Kiwanis International member and has served as president, board member, and membership chairperson of the Clear Water Kiwanis Club of Eau Claire, was a member of Chippewa Falls Kiwanis Club, and volunteers for Feed My People Food Bank and Paul Bunyan Logging Camp. She is originally from Stanley WI and now lives in Lake Hallie with her husband, Mark Pilgrim.
Life Changes. Whether it’s time to review your current portfolio, adjust or update strategies, or design a new plan to reach your goals, call Sandy for a no-obligation financial review. Let her demonstrate the difference a committed and conscientious financial consultant can make toward your financial well-being and peace of mind.
Email Sandy Sorensen.
INVEST is not affiliated with other entities named.
Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with RCU (Royal Credit Union) or RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Products offered are:
• Not insured by the NCUSIF or any federal government agency
• not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by any credit union
• subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a Broker-Dealer (BD) or Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of the state and are approved to do business by the state; or (b) are excluded or exempt from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.