COVID-19 Office Safety Information
All offices are open normal hours, and drive-up services will continue normally. Please consider using the drive-up as an alternative to visiting the lobby.
Lobbies will be available for walk-in services or by appointment. Appointments are encouraged. Please schedule an appointment online before visiting an office lobby.
Our Office Lobbies Are Open!
- Lobbies are open for walk-in services or by appointment. Normal lobby hours will apply.
- We encourage you to use our drive-ups, ATMs, and digital resources whenever possible, and only visit an office lobby when absolutely necessary.
- Appointments are encouraged. To schedule an appointment, please call 800-341-9911 or request an appointment online.
- The safety of our Members and team members will continue to be our priority:
- The number of people in our lobbies will be limited. We have added markers on the floor showing where to stand while waiting. Waiting capacity varies with office size, so markers extend outdoors at some locations.
- We have positioned clear barriers where team members interact with Members, including teller windows and office desks.
- We are following rigorous cleaning procedures after each Member interaction.
- We have rearranged waiting areas to maintain distancing and temporarily discontinued lobby snack and beverage services.
- We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate these changes together.
- We remain committed to our core purpose and core values. Please know that no matter how you choose to interact with us, we will continue to give you a warm, friendly welcome!
- Our drive-ups remain open; see our locations page for drive-up hours.
- Please continue to use our drive-ups as an alternative to visiting an office lobby when possible.
Digital Services And Tools
- Consider using online banking and our mobile app to manage your account from anywhere.
- You can check balances, see transactions, transfer funds, and even deposit checks from your mobile device using these tools. Many self-service options are also accessible using online banking and our mobile app, including loan payments, check reorders, our Bill Pay service, and contact info updates.
- We remain available to assist you with opening accounts or applying for loans online or by phone. You may experience longer wait times to speak to a representative by phone, but we are committed to being here for you and appreciate your patience.
We’re Here To Help
- We've launched a series of Royal Relief Programs for Members experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19.
- We have also compiled a number of resources and options for Business Members.
- Your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the U.S. government.
- Please be aware that scammers are seeking to capitalize on the situation. Learn about common COVID-19 scams and how to avoid them.