Royal Credit Union’s lobbies will be open for walk-ins and appointments starting January 19, 2021. Drive-ups remain open normal hours. We encourage all office visitors to make an appointment online to visit an office or use the drive-up as an alternative to visiting the lobby.
- Royal Credit Union’s office lobbies are open for walk-ins and by appointment.
- The safety of our Members and team members will continue to be our priority:
- We are following social distancing guidelines and limiting the number of Members in each office.
- We have positioned clear barriers where team members interact with Members during appointments.
- We have discontinued lobby snack and beverage services.
- All Royal office drive-ups remain open; see our locations page for drive-up hours.
- Please continue to use our drive-ups as an alternative to visiting an office lobby when possible.
Digital Services And Tools
- Consider using online banking and our mobile app to manage your account from anywhere.
- You can check balances, see transactions, transfer funds, and even deposit checks from your mobile device using these tools. Many self-service options are also accessible using online banking and our mobile app, including loan payments, check reorders, our Bill Pay service, and contact info updates.
- We remain available to assist you with opening accounts or applying for loans online or by phone. You may experience longer wait times to speak to a representative by phone, but we are committed to being here for you and appreciate your patience.
We’re Here To Help
- Your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the U.S. government.
- Please be aware that scammers are seeking to capitalize on the situation. Learn about common COVID-19 scams and how to avoid them.