Wisconsin Lobbies Open By Appointment Only
To comply with Wisconsin’s Emergency Order #3, Royal Credit Union’s Wisconsin lobbies will be open by appointment only starting on Thursday, October 8, 2020 and continuing until further notice. Drive-ups remain open normal hours. Please make an appointment online to visit an office or use the drive-up as an alternative to visiting the lobby.
- Royal Credit Union’s Wisconsin office lobbies are open by appointment only starting on Thursday, October 8, 2020, to comply with the Wisconsin Governor’s Emergency Order #3. Wisconsin lobbies will continue to be open by appointment only for the duration of the WI Governor’s order, which is currently through November 6, 2020. This by appointment only status will continue in the event that the order is extended.
- Royal Credit Union’s Minnesota office lobbies remain open at this time, but appointments are encouraged.
- The safety of our Members and team members will continue to be our priority:
- The number of people in our lobbies will be limited. We have added markers on the floor showing where to stand while waiting. Waiting capacity varies with office size, so markers extend outdoors at some locations.
- We have positioned clear barriers where team members interact with Members, including teller windows and office desks.
- We are following rigorous cleaning procedures after each Member interaction.
- We have rearranged waiting areas to maintain distancing and temporarily discontinued lobby snack and beverage services.
- All Royal office drive-ups remain open; see our locations page for drive-up hours.
- Please continue to use our drive-ups as an alternative to visiting an office lobby when possible.
Digital Services And Tools
- Consider using online banking and our mobile app to manage your account from anywhere.
- You can check balances, see transactions, transfer funds, and even deposit checks from your mobile device using these tools. Many self-service options are also accessible using online banking and our mobile app, including loan payments, check reorders, our Bill Pay service, and contact info updates.
- We remain available to assist you with opening accounts or applying for loans online or by phone. You may experience longer wait times to speak to a representative by phone, but we are committed to being here for you and appreciate your patience.
We’re Here To Help
- We've launched a series of Royal Relief Programs for Members experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19.
- We have also compiled a number of resources and options for Business Members.
- Your funds are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and backed by the U.S. government.
- Please be aware that scammers are seeking to capitalize on the situation. Learn about common COVID-19 scams and how to avoid them.