When you access rcu.org with your mobile device, you will automatically be directed to our mobile website where you can:
- Find your account balances
- Review your account history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills with Bill Pay or ePay
(You must be signed-up for Bill Pay or ePay) Learn more.
- Find the nearest RCU office and ATM location
To access your account information, you must be enrolled in online banking or Business eBranch.
Get started with online banking.
Get started with Business eBranch.
View Royal Mobile Banking FAQ.
View RCU Business Mobile FAQ.
View Your Account through Business eBranch Text Messages
Use the FREE RCU text messaging service to keep track of your savings or checking account balances and view recent transactions! To register for this service, all you need is to be enrolled in online banking or Business eBranch and have SMS text messaging enabled on your mobile device.
Register for RCU Text Messaging Access.
View RCU Text Messaging Access FAQs.
After you register your mobile device, simply text any of the following commands to 21443, and you will receive a text with your account information:
- RCU BAL – Checking and savings balances
- RCU CKBAL – Checking balances
- RCU SAVBAL – Savings balances
- RCU HIST – Last three transactions on checking and savings accounts
- RCU CKHIST – Last three transactions on checking accounts
- RCU SAVHIST – Last three transactions on savings accounts
- RCU CMD – Show valid commands
- RCU HELP – Send information on commands and how to use
- RCU STOP – Cancel service
Deposit a check without ever visiting an office or ATM by using the Royal Mobile Banking app. Use the app for your iPhone®, iPad ®, iPod touch®, or Android™ phone or tablet to deposit a check from the comfort of your home – or anywhere else you happen to be.
To use app you must:
Be over 13 years old
Have at least one active checking or savings account that you can access through online banking Get started with online banking.
Be a Member in good standing -
Not a Member? Learn more.
This service is not available to Business eBranch users.
You can get the app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store™. The application for Android is available on Google Play™.
View our mobile deposit FAQ.
iPhone and iPod Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.