VP Commercial Lending Regional Manager
Jerry has more than 39 years of experience in the banking industry and is the recipient of numerous professional achievement awards. He has an extensive understanding of banking, as well as a remarkable knack for developing personal relationships that earn the trust of his business Members.
In addition to his responsibilities at Royal Credit Union, Jerry is an active member of the White Bear Lake community. He currently is the President of the White Bear Lake Economic Development Corporation. He also has served as the Board Member and the President of both the White Bear Lake Chamber of Commerce and the Northeast YMCA. Lastly, he served as the coach for the White Bear Lake Girls High School Hockey team for 10 years before stepping down in 2019.
Jerry lives in White Bear Lake with his wife, Linda, and thoroughly enjoys the time they spend with all five of their precious grandchildren.
- Buying & refinancing commercial real estate
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Financing 1031 exchange transactions for tax savings
- SBA and other alternative business lending programs
- Finding solutions for your inventory, accounts receivable and other working capital needs
- Establishing all of your business financial needs - payment solutions, deposit accounts, merchant services, etc.