CARES Act & SBA Loan Update
Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) to assist individuals and businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Part of this Act includes Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans. Please use the link below to access PPP loan information, PPP Forgiveness information, and other PPP resources.
Concerned about cash flow or payment issues for your business?
We’re here to help! We value our Business Members and the relationships we build. Please contact your Business Loan Officer to discuss personalized options available to you. We will provide guidance to you and discuss your options. Contact your Business Loan Officer, call 800-341-9911, ext. #3001, or email us to discuss options for your business.
Regulation D Limits Removed
We also want you to know that Regulation D limits, otherwise known as the “six per month” rule, have been temporarily lifted by the Federal Reserve. During this time, Members may make unlimited electronic transfers from savings and money market accounts. Learn more on our Regulation D information page.
Our Financial Assistance Resources for Businesses page provides more information about some of the most important business assistance programs.
National Business Resources
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Guide and Checklist
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program (EIDL) Guide
- Save Small Business Fund – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- SBA Disaster Assistance One-Pager
- U.S. Department of Treasury
Minnesota Business Resources
- Midway Chamber of Commerce COVD-19 Resources
- Minnesota Chamber of Commerce COVID-19 Business Tool Kit
- Minnesota Employment & Economic Development - Information for Employees & Unemployed
- Minnesota State Sales & Use Tax Extension
- State of Minnesota Emergency Executive Order 20-04
- Chippewa Valley Business Community COVID-19 Facebook Group
- DECI Eau Claire Coronavirus Aid Package Information
- Volume One Save your Faves – Restaurants, Bars & Retailers
- WEDC Rising To Challenges Navigating Through COVID-19 In Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation COVID-19 Business Resources
Chamber of Commerce Resources:
- Bloomer Chamber Businesses Closures and Altered Hours
- Chippewa Falls Chamber COVID-19
- Edina Chamber COVID-19 Info and Resources for Business
- Menomonie Chamber Business Resources
- New Richmond Chamber COVID-19 Updates
- River Falls Chamber Coronavirus Business Resources
- Somerset Chamber COVID-19 Work and Business Resources
- St. Paul Chamber Critical Resources