New Business Mobile App For Business Online Banking Conversion
Business Mobile App Enhancements
As part of the transition to a new business online banking platform, we are also switching to a new business mobile app! Many of the features that are available in the new business online banking system are also available using the new app on a mobile device:
- Business online banking administrators who use the mobile app will have access to the same business user management features that they do in business online banking.
- Administrators can view and print account statements from the mobile app.
- The mobile app allows real-time notifications to be sent to your mobile device within seconds of an activity occurring.
How To Get The New App
Note: After the October 27, 2020, transition, you will need to log in for the first time at rcu.org. You will not be able to log in for the first time from the business mobile app.
- You will need to use your device’s app store to download the new Royal Credit Union business app on or after October 27.
- The legacy app may be deleted from your device after October 27.
- Like before, you will use your username and password from the browser version of business online banking with the new business mobile app. Supported devices will also have the option to use face or fingerprint login.
- Business users (previously called subusers) will have the same permissions and account access in online banking and the mobile app.