Upgrades Coming To Credit Card Online Access
Royal is upgrading to a new credit card online access system in November. Our existing credit card online access system will be unavailable starting at 3:30 p.m. CT on Thursday, November 4. The new online access system will become available the morning of Monday, November 8.
Nothing else about your Royal Credit Union credit card account is changing. Your credit card number(s) and card information are not changing. You will be able to use your credit card(s) normally before, during, and after this change.
What To Expect During The Upgrade
Between 3:30 p.m. CT on Thursday, November 4, and the morning of Monday, November 8:
- During this time, you will not be able to use the features of our credit card online access system. For example, you will not be able to see electronic copies of your statements or redeem your card rewards. These features will be restored on Monday, November 8.
- Credit card account payments made during this time will be held until they are reflected in your account on Tuesday, November 9. Royal will backdate these payments so they are applied to your credit card account on your intended payment date.
- During this time, there may be a difference between the balance shown in the Accounts view of Royal’s online banking or mobile app and your actual credit card balance. This difference will be resolved on Tuesday, November 9.
- Besides these temporary payment and balance impacts, other credit card services in personal online banking and our personal mobile app will also be unavailable during this time. For example, you will not be able to use online banking or our mobile app to report your credit card as lost or stolen or temporarily freeze your credit card. These features will be restored the morning of Monday, November 8. (You can still report your credit card as lost or stolen at any time by calling 800-853-0872.)
What To Expect After The Upgrade
Members who use Quicken® and QuickBooks® to retrieve their credit card transactions will need to change the way they download transactions. Please see our Quicken & Quickbooks Connectivity Page for step-by-step instructions.
Once the upgrade is complete on the morning of Monday, November 8, the credit card access site will have an improved look and feel and offer better accessibility on devices with small screens. Your future paper or PDF credit card statements will also have a new look.
- For personal credit cards: certain custom categories and credit card-specific alert types are also changing as part of this upgrade.
- For business credit cards: There will be additional upgrades to administrative functions in the business credit card access site that mainly affect businesses with multiple credit cards. Credit card-specific alerts are also being removed.
As a reminder, nothing else about your Royal Credit Union credit card account is changing. Your credit card number and card information are not changing. You will be able to use your credit card normally before, during, and after this change.
Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc.