RCU is pleased to have Matt Casey as one of the INVEST Financial Corporation registered representatives. Matt serves Members through the RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Matt joined the RCU Investment & Insurance Team in 2010 and brings more than 15 years experience in the financial services industry.
He helps Members assess their current financial situation, clarify and define new strategies and needs, and develop a plan to achieve long term goals. Whether your goal is growth, retirement income, or a child’s education, Matt is always available to help you make more informed decisions about your financial future.
Matt is a life-long resident of New Richmond and a graduate of New Richmond High School. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls, and continues to expand his knowledge of insurance and investment issues by attending educational seminars and other professional training offered by national mutual fund and insurance companies.
Matt serves clients in the St. Croix Valley. He looks forward to serving you.
Email Matt Casey.
INVEST is not affiliated with other entities named.
Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with RCU (Royal Credit Union) or RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Products offered are:
• Not insured by the NCUSIF or any federal government agency
• not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by any credit union
• subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a Broker-Dealer (BD) or Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of the state and are approved to do business by the state; or (b) are excluded or exempt from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.