Mortgage Loan Officer
Jared started his career at Royal Credit Union in January of 2018. He began as an intern with the Mortgage Team while he was finishing up his finance degree at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. The home financing process is something that can be very daunting and Jared prides himself on making the process as easy as possible every step of the way.
He is originally from Mosinee, WI but has recently moved to St. Louis Park, MN. When Jared is not at work you can find him out on the golf course, at a hockey rink, or spending time with family and friends.
- Discussing which loan program best fits your needs
- Calculating how much house you can afford
- Getting preapproved and providing a preapproval letter
- Locking your mortgage rate after you have an accepted offer
- Learning more about construction loans
- Refinancing an existing mortgage