Getting to know your business is important to us. Because the more we understand your business, the better we can customize RCU services to fit your needs. We have a team of local business professionals ready to help you make informed business decisions. To us, it’s about more than just improving your business; it’s about improving your life.
RCU has two checking options for your business:
Checking Plus—Gain the flexibility of a lower balance and the convenience
of online access.
Checking Plus Interest—Maintain a higher account balance, enjoy electronic access, and earn interest.
eDeposit (Remote Deposit Capture)
Enjoy the convenience of depositing checks at your office.
Get started with eDeposit today.
Email RCU eDeposit Services.
Additional Checking Services
We make it as easy and efficient as it can be so you can spend more time running your business:
RCU Business Check Card—Take advantage of this convenient way to make purchases and have ATM access. This card has no annual fee and is accepted everywhere Visa cards are welcome.
Online Account Access—Get instant access to account information and pay bills with Business eBranch. We have increased security to protect your business and added multiple user capabilities so you can give your employees various levels of permission to perform transactions or do account inquiries on Business eBranch.
Telephone Account Access—Access your account and perform transactions with one simple phone call.
Learn more about Business Checking charges.
Use the Checkbook Balance Calculator.
Manage your expenses with an RCU Commercial Rewards Visa. It allows you to handle business expenses separately and set individual spending limits for each employee cardholder. All spending generates Rewards Points that can be used to cover travel expenses, purchase merchandise, and more.
Learn more about the RCU Commercial Rewards Visa.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Service
RCU's ACH Service is an easy and efficient way to electronically deposit employee payroll as well as collect customer bill payments and donations. ACH will save your business time and money by minimizing manual check and remittance processing as well as improving overall cash flow. Benefits include:
- Easy and convenient for employees, customers, and donors
- Increases business efficiency and accuracy
- Fast and safe method for sending/receiving funds
Get started with ACH Origination today.
Merchant Payment Processing
RCU wants to help your business succeed in every way possible.That is why we're proud to partner with Wind River Financial, a Wisconsin-based, family-owned payment acceptance and processing company. However you accept payments— in-store, online, by phone, by mail, or in the field — Wind River provides everything you need to easily accept credit cards and electronic payments from your customers.
Point of Sale Systems — including terminals, wireless and mobile options, and virtual terminals
Online and E-commerce Solutions — including solutions for recurring payments
Mobile Payment Acceptance and Processing — including Smartphone and tablet application
Multiple Payment Methods — including credit/debit, ACH, gift cards, electronic billing
Data Security Measures — to comply with PCI-DSS standards and protect your customers' data and your company’s reputation
View 5 questions you should ask of any processor competing for your business.
Email RCU Payment Processing to get started today.
Wind River Financial provides:
- Local expertise
- State-of-the-art technology
- Assigned Relationship Managers
- Fair, transparent, and sustainable pricing
- At-will agreements – no contracts!
- Industry information you can use
Learn about Wind River’s After the Handshake Service Promise.
Manage your accounts online with Business eBranch.
Get started with Business eBranch today.
- Transfer funds electronically between accounts at RCU
- Balance your accounts with an electronic register: adding, editing or deleting transactions and categorizing transactions for reporting
- View check images for prior 3 months
- View up to 18 months of statements
- Add, Delete or Rename accounts
- Make RCU Credit Card Payments online
- Account Reconciliation through: Quicken 2006-2012, QuickBooks 2006-2012, or Money 2004-2008
- eStatements in pdf format
- Business designates administrator to manage accounts
- Administrator sets up sub-users
- Administrator determines sub-users entitlement levels and accounts to view
- Organize and filter accounts by company subsidiaries/entities
- Electronic Payments—Create greater efficiency with faster bill receiving and clearing, a reduction of paper usage, and increased security
- Email Payments—Pay another person electronically
- Account Transfers—transfer money from your account at another financial institution to your RCU account OR transfer money from your RCU account to your account at another financial institution
- Payroll Features—Manage business payroll, pay employees directly to their account at RCU or at another financial institution
- Tax Payments—Make tax payments without using an office
Email RCU eBranch Services.