Memorial High School Student-Run Royal Credit Union Office
Our student-run Royal Credit Union office inside Memorial High School provides real-life financial experience and financial education for young adults. It's a great way for students to get the jump on managing their finances.
The MHS Royal office is open every Monday and Thursday during all lunch periods. Stop by to make a transaction or have your money questions answered.
Manage Your Money
- Make deposits or withdrawals at our school office or any Royal office, shared-branch, or ATM.
- Take your account access to go! Our free mobile banking app includes many great features like real-time alerts and photo check deposit.
- Receive a $1 coupon to use in the school store for each deposit made at school.
- Learn from financial presentations offered throughout the year.
By Students. For Students.
- Royal’s Memorial High School office is operated by high school students through Eau Claire Area School District’s Youth Apprentice program.
- Four student team members are given the opportunity to earn a competitive wage and school credit by providing financial empowerment tools to their peers.
- Student team members at Memorial also work at one of Royal’s regular offices after school and on the weekends.
- Build your resume by joining our team!
Open An Account Today!
- Royal will contribute the first $5 to a new savings account for any student that attends a school that we have a school site location in.
- Our free Smart Start Checking account is available for students age 13-25.
- This checking account has no monthly fees and no minimum balance and includes many benefits like two free NSF refunds per year, a free debit card for making purchases or accessing ATMs, and our free mobile app with photo check deposit.
We believe giving students real-world financial experience is a great way to prepare them for the financial challenges of adulthood. Please contact Kristen Norgaard at Kristen.firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form to the right if you have any questions.