Personal Finance Calculators
We’ve put together a helpful list of calculators to show how changing the numbers can affect the outcome. Whether you’re refinancing a home, wondering what your loan payment will be, or thinking about paying off debt, our calculators can help.
Personal Financial Calculators
- Certificate Interest Calculator
- Certificate Comparison Calculator
- How much car can I afford?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How much do I need to save for college?
- How much will I need to save for a major purchase?
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- What is my loan rate?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- How much will my loan payment be?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- Is an Auto Loan or Home Equity Loan best for purchasing a car?
- How soon can I eliminate my debts?
- See our investment and retirement calculators at rcuinvestments.org
Investment and Retirement Calculators
- How Much Will Your Retirement Cost?
- How Much Estate Tax Might You Owe?
- What Is the Long-Term Impact of Inflation?
- What Is Your Current Net Worth?
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- What's Your Estimated Federal Income Tax Liability?
- Should You Convert Your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?
- How Much Will Your Child's Education Cost?
- Are You on Pace to Meet Your Savings Goals?
- View All Calculators