A Money Market account combines the high dividend rate of a savings account with the check-writing feature of a checking account. Our tiered Money Market rates mean that higher balances earn a higher rate. Your funds are federally insured and not subject to market risks, so a Money Market can be a wise investment, especially if you have a large balance. You’ll also be able to access your Money Market funds at any time.
Get More Flexibility
- No minimum balance, although you’ll need at least $10,000 to open a Money Market
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum investment period
- Free personal checks
More About Money Markets
A Money Market account is a specialized savings account, meaning there are additional rules to follow.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is $250 or more
- Minimum deposit amount is $100 or more
Current Money Market Rates
Free Money Market Technology Features
- Free real-time alerts via our mobile app, text message, or email
- Free online banking and free mobile app
- Free camera check deposit using the mobile app
Other Free Money Market Features
What Is A Money Market Account?