Open the door to your new home at Royal Credit Union!
We love helping homebuyers find the perfect place to call their own. Our team will work with you to find a home loan solution that meets your needs! Here's what you can do with Royal:
- Complete our online mortgage loan application
- Get preapproved to buy a home
- Refinance your current home loan
- Lock in the best interest rate after an accepted offer
Buying a home could be the biggest purchase of your life. At Royal Credit Union, we’ll explain the ins and outs of home mortgage loans and make sure you understand things. We’re here to answer all your home loan questions!
Fixed Rate Mortgage
- In this type of home mortgage, the interest rate is “fixed” and stays the same for as long as the loan lasts.
- Royal Credit Union offers fixed-rate mortgages for terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years.
- A 30-year fixed-rate mortgage is the most popular home loan choice because it offers low monthly payments and a locked-in rate.
Fixed Rate Mortgage Rates
Rate and payment are based on a loan amount of $245,000 for the refinance of a single family primary residence.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- This type of home loan is sometimes called an ARM, which stands for adjustable-rate mortgage.
- ARM interest rates are tied to the market rate. The interest rate can go up or down during the term of the loan.
- We offer adjustable-rate mortgages with terms of 15, 20, or 30 years. The rate is locked for 10 years, so it is called a 10-year adjustable-rate mortgage even though the actual repayment time is more than 10 years.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage Rates
Rate and payment are based on a loan amount of $245,000 for the purchase of a single family primary residence.
Home Equity Rates
Royal Makes Buying Your New Home Easy!