Kwik Cash overdraft protection is a line of credit that automatically transfers money to your checking account if the balance goes below zero. This smart account feature can save you time and money.
How Overdraft Protection Works
- Kwik Cash is a line of credit that you can use to cover your checking account if you overdraw.
- If you have available Kwik Cash funds, they will automatically be transferred to your checking account in $100 increments to bring the balance above $0.
- There is no charge for having or using Kwik Cash besides the interest on the amount you use.
- This means Kwik Cash overdraft protection is usually much less expensive than an insufficient funds charge.
Access Kwik Cash Funds Any Time
- As an added benefit, you can advance available Kwik Cash funds at any time through online banking, our mobile app, by phone, or at an office.
- To advance Kwik Cash funds from online banking or our mobile app, simply make a transfer from your Kwik Cash account to your Royal checking or savings account
- Kwik Cash can be used as a short-term loan or temporary source of emergency cash, and is a much more affordable alternative to payday lending or title loans.
Current Overdraft Protection Rate
Member Story: What Is Kwik Cash Overdraft Protection?