St. Croix Falls High School Student-Run Royal Credit Union Office
Our student-run Royal Credit Union office inside St. Croix Falls High School provides real-life financial experience and financial education for young adults. It's a great way for students to get the jump on managing their finances. Our SCFHS office employs two students working under the supervision of a financial education representative.
Notice: The St. Croix Falls High School Royal office is temporarily closed. Royal and the SCF School District are working together to determine the opening date for the 2020-2021 school year.
The SCFHS Royal office is open every Thursday from approximately 10:50 a.m. to 1:25 p.m. Stop by to complete a transaction or have your money questions answered.
Manage Your Money
- Make deposits or withdrawals at our school office or any Royal office, shared-branch, or ATM.
- Take your account access to go! Our free mobile banking app includes many great features like real-time alerts and photo check deposit.
- Learn from financial presentations offered throughout the year.
By Students. For Students.
- Royal’s St. Croix Falls High School office is operated by two high school team members who are chosen based on interest and availability.
- Students with former Royal Credit Union experience (such as those who have worked in our elementary and/or middle school offices) are given preference, however, any student can apply.
- Two student team members are given the opportunity to work at the branch by providing financial empowerment tools to their peers.
- Build your resume by joining our team!
Open An Account Today!
- Royal will contribute the first $5 to a new savings account for any student that attends a school that we have a school site location in.
- Our free Smart Start Checking account is available for students age 13-25.
- This checking account has no monthly fees and no minimum balance and includes many benefits like two free NSF refunds per year, a free debit card for making purchases or accessing ATMs, and our free mobile app with photo check deposit.
We believe that giving students real-world financial experience is a great way to prepare them for the financial challenges of adulthood. Please contact Angie Gorres at Angela.Gorres@rcu.org or fill out the form to the right if you have any questions.