Run, walk, or shuffle along for a great cause.
See you on June 24, 2017! 10K Walk/Run • 2 Mile Walk/Run • ½ and ¼ Mile Children's Race • Family Fun Activities • Food and More…
The RCU Foundation Rock the Riverfront featuring the Charity Classic is back, and bigger & better than ever! If you’re looking to pound the proverbial pavement, you can still enjoy one of the Chippewa Valley’s prettiest running routes. And, if you’re not a runner, there are still plenty of reasons to head to Phoenix Park to help the Royal Credit Union Foundation raise money for a great cause.
Plan to spend the day with us!
- 10K and 2 mile walk/run, kids’ races (registration includes a T-shirt, a charity vote, and a meal ticket!)
- "No-K” for Non-runners (see details below!)
- Family Games (inflatables, a photo booth, a money-grab vault, face-painting, and more!)
- Food Trucks (Gordo’s Mexican, Bubbles Barbeque)
And the “charity” part is bigger & better, too! Proceeds from the event will go to:
- Feed My People Food Bank, Eau Claire
- Boys & Girls Club, Chippewa Falls
- Huey’s Hideaway Children’s Museum, Medford/Colby
All three will benefit, but YOU get to choose our big winner! If you register for one of the races, you will receive one free vote at the time of registration. Addtional votes can be purchased to help the Charity of your choice win the big prize.
- First place - $15,000
- Second place - $7,500
- Third place - $5,000
New this year for non-runners – the No-K!
Yep, that's right, all you "non-runners," here's your chance to have some fun! All registered participants receive a free t-shirt, meal ticket, and one free charity vote. You'll be invited to line up on the start/finish line and celebrate.
In addition to our beloved race we are adding many activities that will be fun for the entire family. Runners and non-runners alike will enjoy a day in Phoenix Park with fitness, food, and fun, for the whole family.
This is going to be a year you won’t want to miss! Registration coming soon.