Royal Credit Union Foundation
The Royal Credit Union Foundation is committed to support organizations and initiatives in communities where Royal Credit Union operates in western Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota.
Our Foundation is just getting started, and we're excited to give back to the communities we serve. After all, they're why we exist. Take a look at our 2016 Annual Report.
- College of Nursing High-fidelity Mannequin, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, $15,000
- Discovery Center, Osceola, WI, $250,000*
- Sport Court at Osceola Medical Center, WI, $50,000 - Hear Their Story
- Confluence Arts Center, Eau Claire, WI, $1 million*
- Boys & Girls Club of the Greater Chippewa Valley, Eau Claire, WI, $100,000 - Hear Their Story
- YMCA Twin Cities, MN, $36,000*
- Discover the Deep Woods at Beaver Creek Reserve Nature Center, Fall Creek, WI, $50,000*
- YMCA Camp St. Croix, Hudson, WI, $550,000* - Hear Their Story
- Tri-Angels Universally Accessible Playground, River Falls, WI, $50,000
- Rising to Distinction at UW-River Falls, WI: $100,000*
- Emergency Department Renovation at Sacred Heart Hospital, Eau Claire, WI, $100,000*
- Academic Success Center at Boys & Girls Club of the Greater Chippewa Valley, Eau Claire, WI, $20,000
- Energy Education Center at Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, WI, $50,000*