Benefits of GAP, ADR, & Payment Protection
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Guaranteed Asset Protection is an option on some types of Royal vehicle loans. GAP may cover the difference between what you owe on the loan and what your insurance pays when a vehicle is totaled or stolen.
- GAP may make sense if you owe more on a vehicle than insurance would pay to replace it
- If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, this option may pay the “gap” between an insurance payment and the loan balance
- Restrictions apply, but most autos and recreational vehicles are eligible
- Full coverage insurance (comprehensive, collision, and liability) is required for GAP
Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR)
Auto Deductible Reimbursement is included with Guaranteed Asset Protection. ADR reimburses up to $500 of your auto deductible if you make an insurance claim.
- By purchasing Guaranteed Asset Protection, you automatically receive three years of ADR
- ADR pays up to $500 per claim, with unlimited claims for three years
Member’s Choice Borrower Security™ payment protection is another option on some loans. Payment protection will write off your loan balance or temporarily cancel payments in the event of death, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
- Payment protection can be a smart choice if disability or unemployment would affect your ability to pay
- If a borrower is diagnosed with a terminal illness or dies, payment protection may cancel up to $100,000 of their balance
- Up to six months or $6,000 of payments may be canceled for a borrower with disability coverage
- Involuntary unemployment may cancel up to three months or $3,000 of payments for a borrower who loses their job
- Limitations and exclusions apply
Submit A Claim
- To submit a Guaranteed Asset Protection claim, call us at 800-341-9911.
- To submit an Auto Deductible Reimbursement claim, contact an Allied claims administrator. You can call 877-296-4892 or visit assuranceplus.com/claims. You’ll need a copy of your insurance policy, and a receipt for a paid deductible.
- To submit a payment protection claim, call us at 800-341-9911