Our student-run Royal location inside Eden Prairie High School provides real-life financial experience and financial education for young adults. It's a great way for students to get the jump on managing their finances. Our EPHS office employs six students working under a financial education supervisor. The office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in The Perch communal space during third period (approximately 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
About Student Accounts At Royal
- Royal will contribute $5 to student savings accounts at the time of account opening.
- Parents can open a student account online. Once the account is open, your student can make transactions at school and manage the account from anywhere using our mobile app.
- When parents open an account for their student, they have full access as a joint owner.
Access Accounts Anywhere And Anytime
- Students and parents have access to accounts at any time, even on weekends or over the summer when the EPHS office is closed via online banking, our full-featured mobile app with remote check deposit, or at any Royal office.
- The account can go with your student even after they graduate. Our partner network means parents and students can make transactions at over 5,600 shared branches and use over 40,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide.