How To Set Up Loan Payment Reminders
Royal Credit Union makes it easy to keep track of when your loan payment is due! Our convenient loan payment reminders send you an email, text message, or mobile device notification before a payment is due. You can set how many days before the due date you’d like to receive the notification.
You can also turn on past due reminders for loans. While we hope Members won’t need them, loan past due reminders can be a smart choice if you’re worried about missing a due date. Past due reminders are sent daily while the loan is overdue.
For Loan Payment Or Overdue Reminders On Your Mobile Device
- Log in to the app and choose the More menu, then Settings, then choose Push Notifications. Or use this mobile app settings link to jump directly to the Settings area of the app if you have it installed.
- Find the Loan Payment Due option under the loan account that you want reminders for. Use the switch to turn payment reminders on or off.
- To change when you receive a payment reminder, tap the reminder line and enter how many days before the due date it should be sent.
- Use the Loan Payment Overdue switch to turn overdue reminders on or off. Overdue reminders are sent daily while the loan is overdue.
For Loan Payment Or Overdue Reminders By Email Or Text Message
- Log in to online banking and choose Notifications from the top right corner options. Then choose Settings from the bottom of the pop-up panel. Or use this online banking notifications link to jump directly to the correct area of online banking.
- You will see a listing of alert types and delivery methods.
- Choose the Add An Alert button and select the Loan payment due or Loan payment overdue reminders.
- Choose the loan account name to select which loan to send reminders for. To add reminders for multiple loans, use the Add An Alert button again, then select the loan account name to add a different loan.
- Check the box in the email or text message column on the left to turn that delivery method on for that reminder. You can also uncheck a box to turn off that delivery method. Uncheck all boxes to turn off that reminder completely.
- To change when you receive a payment reminder, enter how many days before the due date it should be sent in the box on the right.
- Overdue reminders are sent daily while the loan is overdue.
- You can update the email address or mobile phone number that alerts are sent to using the update options at the top of the alerts list.