Here's what you need to know to file a claim.

If you've been hit hard by the recent storms, we want you to know we're here to help you work through it. To begin a property damage claim, you'll need the following documents

  • Copy of Adjustor’s Report (provided by insurance company)
  • Insurance Check signed by all parties & deposited to your Royal Credit Union savings account
  • Contractor Bid(s) (once a contractor is chosen)

Questions? Contact Home Loan Servicing.

More Information & a Useful Checklist