VP Commercial Loan Officer
Ed Jambor has more than 25 years of business banking experience. Ed excels at training, coaching, and supporting top talent. He applies his sound knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and product selection to build a strong business banking team and create strong relationships with the people he works with. Throughout his career, Ed has focused on business and leadership development while completing the Graduate School of Banking program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2019. Ed brings outstanding service and portfolio management expertise to the Royal Credit Union team.
Ed has received numerous awards, including the Critical Linkage Award and SBA Top Lender award. He most recently received the Employee of the Year award in his former role at Lake Area Bank. He also plays a part in organizing events for business customer education and appreciation.
Ed has been an active board member and former president of the Vadnais Heights Economic Development Corporation (VHEDC) and is a member of the Vadnais Heights Business Retention and Expansion committee.
Outside of work, Ed enjoys hiking and biking with his wife, Susan, around the state of Minnesota.
- Buying & refinancing commercial real estate
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Financing 1031 exchange transactions for tax savings
- SBA and other alternative business lending programs
- Finding solutions for your inventory, accounts receivable and other working capital needs
- Establishing all of your business financial needs - payment solutions, deposit accounts, merchant services, etc.