VP Commercial Loan Officer
With over 30 years of banking experience, Sheryl brings her strong work ethic and unwavering commitment to the people she works with to all her business banking relationships. Sheryl is always looking for ways to add value to your business. She is driven to make a difference as a trusted community banking professional and serves business owners throughout the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin.
You can count on Sheryl to listen attentively to understand your needs and goals, then provide the necessary tools and financial solutions to improve your efficiencies and profitability. Sheryl’s focus is on cash management and creative lending options for commercial loans, including commercial real estate and equipment loans, operating lines of credit, and SBA 504 financing.
As an active member of her community, Sheryl has volunteered and supported several community events over the years and served as a board member and Chair of the Lindstrom Business Economic Development Authority.
Sheryl and her husband live on a lake north of the Twin Cities and enjoy spending time with friends in and on the water and golfing. Outside of work, Sheryl is also very active with her two fur babies!
- Buying and refinancing investment real estate of all sizes
- Buying and refinancing commercial real estate
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Financing 1031 exchange transactions for tax savings
- Growing your investment real estate portfolio
- Exploring financing options to best fit your needs
- Financing opportunities to meet your cash flow goals