Foundation Support Request
The RCU Foundation considers requests for capital projects for education, arts, and health. For consideration, please complete and submit the form below. Applications received by March 1 will be reviewed in April; those received by September 1 will be reviewed by October. Applications received after March 1 or September 1 will be held until the next review date.
Examples of requests that are not funded: Direct grants to individuals; trips or travel; religious organizations for religious purposes; athletic facilities; sport team sponsorships; personnel costs; general operating expenses; projects outside Royal Credit Union's areas of service.
For your application to be considered complete:
Send Required Attachments to: Foundation@rcu.org
You must email the following items to complete the application:
- Project drawings (if remodel or new build)
- Project budget
- Capital campaign materials, including current fundraising status
- Other Sources of Funding, noting whether potential or committed and dollar amount for each. (If there are no other sources of funding, please attach a statement to that effect.)
- Board member list, including names and affiliations
- IRS 501(c)3 determination letter (preferred) or an alternative if appropriate. Please do not send tax returns as proof of nonprofit status.