Apply for a Home Mortgage
Use the options below to apply for a mortgage loan.
Start Your Mortgage Application
You may receive application status messages from Royal.
What you will need to apply
Here is a list of some of the things you will need to make it easier to complete your application when you're applying for a home loan or refinance.
- Your current residence address, or addresses, for the past two years.
- Social security numbers for all borrowers.
- Your employment history for the past two years. You'll need your employer(s) name, address and phone number.
- Income information for all borrowers. You'll be asked to include salary, overtime, bonuses, commissions, interest/dividend, retirement income and any other regular source of income.
- The price of the home you are buying, and how much you'd like to borrow toward the purchase.
- The address of the property you are planning to purchase, if you have a contract, otherwise an address is not necessary.
- Bank and brokerage account information, including the institution name and current balances.
- If you own any real estate, we'll have some basic questions including, address, current market value, the amount you owe, the rental income you receive (if any), and what your monthly payment is.
- Information about your current debts. We'll ask for the name of the creditor, the account number, the current balance owing and the amount of your monthly payment.