RCU is pleased to have April Breheim as one of the INVEST Financial Corporation registered representatives. April serves Members through the RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
April joined the RCU Investment & Insurance Team in 2013 with over 14 years’ experience in the insurance and financial services industry. For the past 6 years she has helped families and businesses in the area with personal and business financial planning.
Attention to detail, good listening skills, and great empathy are ways she demonstrates her appreciation of her clients. She is effectively supported by a team of administrative, group benefits and investment product specialists whose teamwork and professionalism help her build long-term relationships with her clients and allow her to provide excellent client service. April has earned her FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 registrations and Life, Accident, and Health insurance licenses. April believes that everyone’s economic and life situation is unique and she keeps that in mind when providing financial advice. She believes that personalized service is essential when matching clients with the right financial product. As a Financial Advisor, April is dedicated to learning about her client’s personal goals and objectives. Together they work to build a financial strategy that is focused on their specific needs. Once the client’s custom-tailored financial plan is in place, she continues to work with them to review achievements against their objectives, and ensure they are comfortable as they move forward and experience life changes.
April offers a complimentary analysis of your financial situation. Whether it’s a thorough analysis of your current portfolio or designing a new plan that will meet your needs, April can help build your financial future.
April is actively involved in her community. She has served on the Alma Center First Responders for the last 12 years. April is also dedicated to volunteering for the Lincoln Youth Athletic Association, Lincoln Little League, and the Parent Involvement Committee for the Alma Center-Humbird-Merrillan school district.
April, her husband Jeremy, and their two children reside in Alma Center, Wisconsin.
Email April Breheim.
INVEST is not affiliated with other entities named.
Registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. INVEST and its affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with RCU (Royal Credit Union) or RCU Investment & Insurance Team.
Products offered are:
• Not insured by the NCUSIF or any federal government agency
• not a deposit or other obligation of or guaranteed by any credit union
• subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a Broker-Dealer (BD) or Investment Advisor (IA) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of the state and are approved to do business by the state; or (b) are excluded or exempt from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.