Lisa Marie Pierce
Mortgage Loan Specialist
Lisa started her career with Royal Credit Union in 2011 and joined Royal’s Mortgage Team in 2016. Lisa enjoys sharing her extensive knowledge of personal finance and mortgage lending with Members no matter where they are on their journeys. Her excitement and passion show in her commitment to assisting and educating Members about opportunities to reach their financial goals, whether that means refinancing a home loan, getting a mortgage loan, or taking out a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
Lisa attended the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where she studied Art History and Architecture. She grew up in the Chippewa Valley and currently lives in Chippewa Falls with her husband and pets. When she isn’t helping Members, she enjoys spending time with family, going on nature walks, and gardening!
- Discussing which loan program best fits your needs
- Calculating how much house you can afford
- Getting preapproved and providing a preapproval letter
- Locking your mortgage rate after you have an accepted offer
- Taking out a Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC)
- Learning more about construction loans
- Buying investment properties
- Refinancing an existing mortgage