Fund what you need with low rates and flexible terms.
It’s kinda like when you find quarters in between your couch cushions – except different. Use the equity in your home to make home improvements, purchase a vehicle, consolidate your debt, or take a vacation. Plus, the interest may be tax deductible. (But remember, we aren’t tax advisors, so you should consult yours.) Here are your options:
Open a PrimeLine, Royal's home equity product, for any amount, and enjoy!
- If you have an existing line, we may be able to increase it!
- No annual or service fees! (May not apply to closing costs.)
- Access via check, in any of our offices, or via online banking
- 80% LTV (loan-to-value) with rate set at Prime; minimum rate of 3.0% APR*
- Over 80% LTV with rate set at 1.75% above Prime; minimum rate of 5.0% APR*
- Current Prime Rate: 4.00%
- Rate locked in for five years; adjustable rate based on Prime after
- 80% LTV with rate set at 1.74% above Prime; minimum rate of 4.00% APR*
- Over 80% LTV with rate set at 4.5% above Prime; minimum rate of 5.50% APR*
- Up to 100% LTV financing available
* Rates available for qualified borrowers who are Members of Royal Credit Union. PrimeLine has a rate floor from 3.0% to 5.5% depending on program and loan-to-value. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates current as of 3/16/17. Last changed on 3/16/17. APR may vary, and the maximum interest rate of 18% may be imposed in a variable-rate plan. For qualified borrowers only. Any minimum, fixed, transaction, activity, or similar charge may be imposed. The credit union may also include a range of charges that may apply - please contact us for more information. Manufactured, modular, and mobile homes qualify for 80% financing. All other traditional homes may qualify for 100% financing. Certain exceptions may apply. PrimeLine has a rate floor of 3.0%.