Receive $250 off mortgage closing costs for all preapprovals between February 1-March 31, 2019. In order to receive the $250 credit, you must be a Royal member and close your mortgage loan on or before May 31, 2019. The credit is only applied at the time of closing. Read the full disclosures here. Want to become a Royal Member to redeem this offer? It’s quick and easy, and full of great Member benefits – sign up today!
Whether you’re creatively crafting your dream home or looking for a better rate on your current loan, the Royal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Team can help you nail down the right mortgage loan solution.
We're proud to be the top mortgage loan lender in the Chippewa Valley, and we're growing gangbusters in the St. Croix Valley and in Minnesota. Here's a glimpse at what we offer:
- First home, dream home, or vacation home
- Refinance a current mortgage
- Free and easy preapproval
- Guaranteed Rural Housing Loans
- HARP 2.0 loans
- 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30- year fixed rate mortgages
- 15-, 20-, and 30- year adjustable rate mortgages
|30 year fixed||4.250%||4.362%||$1,230|
|20 year fixed||4.000%||4.152%||$1,515|
|15 year fixed||3.625%||3.818%||$1,803|
|10 year fixed||3.625%||3.903%||$2,487|
Rates effective as of: 3/20/19, 8:29am CT
Rates are quoted with zero discount points. Rates are subject to change.
Payment is based on a loan amount of $250,000 for the purchase of a single family primary residence.
1All preapprovals must take place between February 1-March 31, 2019 to qualify for this offer, regardless if it is a new or updated preapproval status. Offer valid for primary residential mortgages. In order to receive the $250 credit, the Member must close their mortgage loan on or before May 31, 2019. The credit is only applied at the time of closing. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or applied to any existing applications or any existing mortgages already with Royal. Qualification for this offer is valid February 1 – March 31, 2019. Royalty Offers are only available to Royal Credit Union Members. Membership upon qualification. Minimum $5 initial deposit is required for savings account at 0.80% APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates current as of 4/2/2018. Last changed on 4/2/2018. The above rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rate may change after opening account. Charges could reduce earnings on account. Offer not valid for non-Members.
Rate and Payment will apply over the term of the loan. The Payment reflects a monthly payment of principal and interest. Real estate taxes, property insurance, flood and mortgage insurance (if applicable) are not included in the monthly payment amount. Your actual payment amount may be higher. An escrow account may be required. If the Loan is an Adjustable Rate Loan, a current Index and Margin were used to display potential future Rate and/or Payment changes. The quotes above are based on a loan amount of $250,000 for the purchase of a single family primary residence. Interest Rate, Points and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) are subject to change without notice. Your actual Rate, Points and/or APR will be based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- Initial Interest Rate: On a Fixed rate loan, it is the rate for the entire life of the loan. On an Adjustable Rate Loan it is the interest rate that is fixed for some specified number of months at the beginning of the loan term.
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate the rate that reflects the actual annual cost of a loan and includes the loan interest rate, private mortgage insurance, points and some fees.
- Fully Indexed Rate: The current index value plus the margin on an Adjustable Rate Loan
- Max Interest Rate: The maximum rate that may occur on your Adjustable Rate Loan
- Months to First Rate Adjustment: The period of time before your interest rate will adjust on an Adjustable Rate Loan
- Interest Only Term: The period of time where the monthly mortgage payment consists of interest only. During that period, the loan balance remains unchanged.
- View our disclosures and service fees.
- NMLS Listing
- Transfer funds to/from your Royal Credit Union account to/from your other financial institution - Direct Payment Authorization