Maybe you’re buying your first home. Maybe you’re building your dream home. Or maybe you’ve found the perfect vacation home. The Royal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Team is here to find the right loan solution for you! Our experts can also help you refinance your home or get you started with a free, easy preapproval.
We’re proud to be the top mortgage lender in Wisconsin’s Chippewa Valley, and we’re continuing to grow in Wisconsin’s St. Croix Valley and Minnesota’s Metro markets. Here’s a list of the different mortgage products we offer:
- Fixed-rate mortgages with a term of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARM) with a fixed term of 5 or 10 years
- Home loans for a first home, dream home or vacation home
- Construction loans
- Vacant land loans
- FHA loans
- VA loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Guaranteed Rural Housing Loans (also called USDA loans)
The Mortgage Servicing Team at Royal Credit Union is here for you! From escrow and private mortgage insurance (PMI) questions to payment help and insurance claims, the Mortgage Servicing Team takes care of buyers throughout the life of their loan. Learn More
|30 year fixed||3.750%||3.858%||$1,158|
|20 year fixed||3.625%||3.775%||$1,466|
|15 year fixed||3.125%||3.315%||$1,742|
|10 year fixed||3.000%||3.274%||$2,414|
Rates effective on 10/18/19 as of 9:06am CT.
Rates are quoted with zero discount points. Rates are subject to change.
Payment is based on a loan amount of $250,000 for the purchase of a single family primary residence.
Rate and Payment will apply over the term of the loan. The Payment reflects a monthly payment of principal and interest. Real estate taxes, property insurance, flood and mortgage insurance (if applicable) are not included in the monthly payment amount. Your actual payment amount may be higher. An escrow account may be required. If the Loan is an Adjustable Rate Loan, a current Index and Margin were used to display potential future Rate and/or Payment changes. The quotes above are based on a loan amount of $250,000 for the purchase of a single family primary residence. Interest Rate, Points and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) are subject to change without notice. Your actual Rate, Points and/or APR will be based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- Initial Interest Rate: On a Fixed rate loan, it is the rate for the entire life of the loan. On an Adjustable Rate Loan it is the interest rate that is fixed for some specified number of months at the beginning of the loan term.
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate the rate that reflects the actual annual cost of a loan and includes the loan interest rate, private mortgage insurance, points and some fees.
- Fully Indexed Rate: The current index value plus the margin on an Adjustable Rate Loan
- Max Interest Rate: The maximum rate that may occur on your Adjustable Rate Loan
- Months to First Rate Adjustment: The period of time before your interest rate will adjust on an Adjustable Rate Loan
- Interest Only Term: The period of time where the monthly mortgage payment consists of interest only. During that period, the loan balance remains unchanged.
- View our disclosures and service fees.
- NMLS Listing
- Transfer funds to/from your Royal Credit Union account to/from your other financial institution - Direct Payment Authorization