VP - Business Loan Officer - Eau Claire
Char has worked in business financing and economic development for over 20 years. Working directly with businesses is her passion, and her knowledge of investment real estate and growing businesses provide opportunities for financial assistance, growth, and profitability to her Members.
Making a difference in her community is important to Char, and she is proud to be a part of an organization that actively supports its communities. She serves as President of the Eau Claire Children’s Museum, Vice President of the Eau Claire Noon Rotary Club, Board Member of Momentum West, and is involved in Downtown Eau Claire Inc., Royal’s Future U.S. Entrepreneurs (FUSE) program, and the UW-Eau Claire Entrepreneurial Program, to name a few.
Char attended UW-Eau Claire to receive her degree in Finance. She also holds the Economic Development Financial Professional certification from the National Development Council. She grew up in Waconia, Minnesota, and has considered Eau Claire home for many years with her husband and three sons.
- Buying & refinancing investment real estate of all sizes
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Growing your investment real estate portfolio
- SBA and other alternative business lending programs
- Growing your business
- Finding solutions for your inventory, accounts receivable and other working capital needs
- Exploring financing options to best fit your needs