VP - Commercial Loan Officer
Gretchen joined Royal in early 2021, and brings her wealth of business lending expertise and experience to Royal to benefit our business Members. Gretchen’s previous roles include Credit Analyst, Commercial Loan Officer, and Market President, meaning she is well-versed in seeing a business through the full lending process from start to finish. She also started her own small business and operated it for 11 years before selling, so she knows the challenges and opportunities that come with business ownership. Gretchen has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Gustavus Adolphus College and a master’s degree in finance from the University of St. Thomas.
Gretchen takes an active role in the local community by serving on boards for Eau Claire United Soccer and Western Dairyland’s Women’s Business Conference. She is also the Vice President of the board for the Regional Business Fund in Eau Claire. Gretchen also serves as a committee member for the Eau Claire Community Foundation and the Women’s Giving Circle. Gretchen lives with her husband and three children on a hobby farm south of Eau Claire. She enjoys biking, hiking, golfing, running, and skiing in her free time.
- Buying & refinancing commercial real estate
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Financing 1031 exchange transactions for tax savings
- SBA and other alternative business lending programs
- Finding solutions for your inventory, accounts receivable and other working capital needs
- Establishing all of your business financial needs - payment solutions, deposit accounts, merchant services, etc.