VP Commercial Loan Officer
Jake has worked in the banking industry for over 20 years in the greater Twin Cities Metro area. He has also been a real estate investor for over 10 years. Jake enjoys working with small business owners and investors to help them accomplish their financial goals.
Jake is involved in various networking groups throughout the Twin Cities and has volunteered on various non-profit boards during his career. He obtained a Bachelor’s Degree from the University of St. Thomas and recently completed the Graduate School of Banking program at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Jake spends his free time with his family attending their various sporting events. He also enjoys hunting, fishing, and golfing.
- Buying & refinancing commercial real estate
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Financing 1031 exchange transactions for tax savings
- SBA and other alternative business lending programs
- Finding solutions for your inventory, accounts receivable and other working capital needs
- Establishing all of your business financial needs - payment solutions, deposit accounts, merchant services, etc.