VP Commercial Loan Officer
Jim has worked in the financial industry for over 25 years and has held many roles in the world of banking throughout his career. Jim believes in building strong customer relationships through trust and respect. “I want the people I work with to have confidence in me to be their trusted adviser when it comes to helping them with their business banking needs,” he says, adding, “I take pride in identifying and delivering the best possible solution for any business’s needs.”
Jim’s dedication to business success goes beyond his professional role at the credit union. He has held volunteer leadership positions at many local organizations, including the Hugo Business Association, local Chambers of Commerce, and the Minnesota Bankers Association.
Jim is a graduate of Forest Lake High School, Winona State University, and the Graduate School of Banking program through the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Jim and his wife Esther have been married over 30 years, and have four sons and three grandchildren. Outside of work, you’ll most likely see Jim on the ice, as he has been a USA Hockey official and coach for over 30 years.
- Buying & refinancing commercial real estate
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Financing 1031 exchange transactions for tax savings
- SBA and other alternative business lending programs
- Finding solutions for your inventory, accounts receivable and other working capital needs
- Establishing all of your business financial needs - payment solutions, deposit accounts, merchant services, etc.