Business Banking Officer
Tim has worked at Royal Credit Union since 2018 and joined Royal’s business team in 2021. Tim started with Royal as a Branch Manager at Royal’s office location in New Richmond, Wisconsin. During his time as a Branch Manager, he quickly discovered that his true passion was in building relationships with business Members and the local business community, leading to Tim’s new role as a business banker! Tim is excited to help your business chart a path to financial stability and success. He can review your business finances and help you make an informed decision about which Royal business accounts or business loans are right for you.
Tim has a bachelor’s degree from Capella University and an associate’s degree from Minnesota State University in Mankato. He has been a very active member of the New Richmond Chamber of Commerce and will be similarly involved in the St. Croix Falls and Osceola communities. Tim is also the Vice President on the Board of Directors for the Willow River and Kinnickinnick State Parks, and serves as a special consultant for the Riverwood Nature Center in Star Prairie, Wisconsin.
- Small business growth and development loans
- Real estate investment loans
- SBA and alternative lending programs for small businesses
- Business start-up financing
- Comprehensive business finance advice, including payment processing solutions, deposit accounts, merchant services, and more