Mortgage Loan Specialist
Alyssa is excited to use her extensive experience at Royal Credit Union to create a positive impact for Members. Alyssa started her career at Royal in 2013 and served Members in several roles before finding her passion in mortgage lending. One of Alyssa’s goals is to ensure Members are kept informed about their home loan or home equity line of credit during every step of the process. Alyssa is also a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor and enjoys educating Members on ways to budget and save money for future financial goals.
Alyssa is originally from Racine, WI and has lived in Eau Claire, WI since 2009. She attended the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. When she isn’t working, Alyssa enjoys being outside and going on adventures with her son Vince and dog Auggie.
- Discussing which loan program best fits your needs
- Calculating how much house you can afford
- Getting preapproved and providing a preapproval letter
- Locking your mortgage rate after you have an accepted offer
- Refinancing an existing mortgage
- Taking out a Home Equity Line Of Credit (HELOC)
- Buying investment properties