Mortgage Loan Officer
Barbara Oas joined the RCU Home Team in 2010. She has over 25 years’ experience in the mortgage industry.
Barbara has extensive knowledge in home Purchase, Refinances, Investment property, Vacant land loans, and Construction loans. She has conducted many Home-Buying and Construction seminars.
Barbara has been one of the top producers and was recognized nationally in 2012 and 2019 from the Scotsman Guide. Throughout her career, Barbara has earned numerous awards. In 2011 she received Associate of the Year award from the Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association. Previously Barbara was also on the Board of Directors for the CVHBA, and had served as Chairperson of the Home & Garden show for several years. Currently Barbara is a member of the Altoona Planning Commission.
Barbara is also a member of the Realtor’s Association of Northwestern Wisconsin. In 2003, she was named Affiliate of the Year. Barbara is also involved and serves on various Eau Claire Chamber committees.
- Discussing which loan program best fits your needs
- Calculating how much house you can afford
- Getting preapproved and providing a preapproval letter
- Locking your mortgage rate after you have an accepted offer
- Learning more about construction loans
- Buying investment properties
- Refinancing an existing mortgage