Mortgage Loan Officer
Barbara Oas joined the Royal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Team in 2010. She has over 20 years' experience in the mortgage industry.
Barbara has extensive knowledge in home purchase, refinance, investment property, vacant land loans, and construction loans. She has conducted many home-buying and construction seminars.
Throughout her career Barbara has earned numerous awards and recognitions. She has been one of the top home loan producers and was recognized nationally in 2012 by the Scotsman Guide. In 2011 she received Associate of the Year award from the Chippewa Valley Home Builders Association, and in addition to being on the Board of Directors for the CVHBA, she has served as chairperson of their Home and Garden Show for the last several years. Up until recently, Barbara was also a member of the Altoona Planning Commission.
Barbara is active in the Realtor's Association of Northwest Wisconsin and in 2003 was named Affiliate of the Year. She also serves on various Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce committees.
- Discussing which loan program best fits your needs
- Calculating how much house you can afford
- Getting preapproved and providing a preapproval letter
- Locking your mortgage rate after you have an accepted offer
- Learning more about construction loans
- Buying investment properties
- Refinancing an existing mortgage