Every story's got a setting
Whether you're buying, building, or refinancing, get settled into yours.
Whether you’re creatively crafting your dream home or looking for a better rate on your current loan, the Royal Credit Union Mortgage Loan Team can help you nail down the right mortgage loan solution. (Yeah, pun very much intended.)
We're proud to be the top mortgage loan lender in the Chippewa Valley, and we're growing gangbusters in the St. Croix Valley and in Minnesota. Here's a glimpse at what we offer:
- First home, dream home, or vacation home
- Refinance a current mortgage
- Free and easy pre-approval
- Guaranteed Rural Housing Loans
- HARP 2.0 loans
- 10-, 15-, 20-, and 30- year fixed rate mortgages
- 15-, 20-, and 30- year adjustable rate mortgages
- Construction loans and land loans
Rate and Payment will apply over the term of the loan. The Payment reflects a monthly payment of principal and interest. Real estate taxes, property insurance, flood and mortgage insurance (if applicable) are not included in the monthly payment amount. Your actual payment amount may be higher. An escrow account may be required. If the Loan is an Adjustable Rate Loan, a current Index and Margin were used to display potential future Rate and/or Payment changes. The quotes above are based on a loan amount of $125,000 for the purchase of a single family primary residence. Interest Rate, Points and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) are subject to change without notice. Your actual Rate, Points and/or APR will be based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- Initial Interest Rate: On a Fixed rate loan, it is the rate for the entire life of the loan. On an Adjustable Rate Loan it is the interest rate that is fixed for some specified number of months at the beginning of the loan term.
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate the rate that reflects the actual annual cost of a loan and includes the loan interest rate, private mortgage insurance, points and some fees.
- Fully Indexed Rate: The current index value plus the margin on an Adjustable Rate Loan
- Max Interest Rate: The maximum rate that may occur on your Adjustable Rate Loan
- Months to First Rate Adjustment: The period of time before your interest rate will adjust on an Adjustable Rate Loan
- Interest Only Term: The period of time where the monthly mortgage payment consists of interest only. During that period, the loan balance remains unchanged.
- View our disclosures and service fees.
- NMLS Listing
- Transfer funds to/from your Royal Credit Union account to/from your other financial institution - Direct Payment Authorization