Eden Prairie High School Student-Run Royal Credit Union Office
Our student-run Royal Credit Union office inside of Eden Prairie High School provides real-life financial experience and financial education for young adults. It's a great way for students to get the jump on managing their finances.
Notice: The Eden Prairie High School Royal office is temporarily closed. Royal and the Eden Prairie School District are working together to determine the opening date for the 2020-2021 school year.
The office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in The Perch communal space during third period (generally 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
Manage Your Money
- Make deposits, withdrawals, cash checks, get change, and more at our school office.
- Receive a $1 coupon to use at the DECA Cookie Store for each deposit made at school.
- Learn from financial presentations offered throughout the year.
Access Accounts Anywhere and Anytime
- Take your account access to go! Our free mobile banking app includes many great features like real-time alerts and photo check deposit.
- Outside of school, Royal has 24 branches across Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Enjoy your account after graduation too. Our partner network means account holders can make transactions at over 5,600 shared branches and use over 40,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide!
By Students. For Students.
- Royal’s Eden Prairie High School office is operated by high school students through the school’s Senior Intern Program.
- Four student team members are given the opportunity to earn a competitive wage and school credit by providing financial empowerment tools to their peers.
- Build your resume by joining our team.
Open An Account Today!
- Royal will contribute the first $5 to a new savings account for any student that attends a school that we have a school site location in.
- Our free Smart Start Checking account is available for students age 13-25.
- This checking account has no monthly fees and no minimum balance and includes many benefits like two free NSF refunds per year, a free debit card for making purchases or accessing ATMs, and our free mobile app with photo check deposit.
We believe that giving students real-world financial experience is a great way to prepare them for the financial challenges of adulthood. Please contact Brittany O’Malley at Brittania.OMalley@rcu.org or fill out the form to the right if you have any questions.