Eden Prairie High School Student-Run Royal Credit Union Office
Our student-run Royal Credit Union office inside of Eden Prairie High School provides real-life financial experience and financial education for young adults. It's a great way for students to get the jump on managing their finances.
The office is open Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in The Perch communal space during third period (generally 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
Manage Your Money
- Make deposits, withdrawals, cash checks, get change, and more at our school office.
- Receive a $1 coupon to use at the DECA Cookie Store for each deposit made at school.
- Learn from financial presentations offered throughout the year.
Access Accounts Anywhere and Anytime
- Take your account access to go! Our free mobile banking app includes many great features like real-time alerts and photo check deposit.
- Outside of school, Royal has 24 branches across Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Enjoy your account after graduation too. Our partner network means account holders can make transactions at over 5,600 shared branches and use over 40,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide!
By Students. For Students.
- Royal’s Eden Prairie High School office is operated by high school students through the school’s Senior Intern Program.
- Four student team members are given the opportunity to earn a competitive wage and school credit by providing financial empowerment tools to their peers.
- Build your resume by joining our team.
Open An Account Today!
- Royal will contribute the first $5 to a new savings account for any student that attends a school that we have a school site location in.
- Our free Smart Start Checking account is available for students age 13-25.
- This checking account has no monthly fees and no minimum balance and includes many benefits like two free NSF refunds per year, a free debit card for making purchases or accessing ATMs, and our free mobile app with photo check deposit.
We believe that giving students real-world financial experience is a great way to prepare them for the financial challenges of adulthood. Please contact Brittany O’Malley at Brittania.OMalley@rcu.org or fill out the form to the right if you have any questions.