There are intangible benefits that come with making a difference in people's lives, and the rewards last a lifetime.
The rewards of volunteering extend beyond the good feeling you will get from helping others. You will also gain an opportunity to meet new friends, learn new ideas, master new skills, and achieve a sense of accomplishment that comes only with knowing your efforts are making a difference in someone's life.
Being involved in the community is important to RCU. We encourage our team members and reward our Members for their involvement.
In return for your community service, RCU will give you:
- A FREE interest bearing RCU Checking Account (Smart Checking PLUS)
- FREE personal check printing
- RCU apparel to wear as you participate in your community service
- An RCU Volunteer name tag
If you are currently involved in community service, you may already qualify to receive RCU Volunteer rewards. If you are interested in volunteering but have no current commitments, the RCU Volunteer Program is a great place to start. We regularly need volunteers for activities. We can also connect you with an organization right in your community.
To receive the benefits of the RCU Volunteer Program, you must fulfill two basic requirements:
- Volunteer a minimum of four hours per month in an approved volunteer service and report those hours monthly.
- Be an RCU Member in good standing or become one.
Send an email to get started.