VP - Commercial Loan Officer - Apple Valley
Chris has 12 years of experience in the financial services industry as well as the commercial title insurance market.
Chris holds a Master degree in Real Estate Finance from the University of Saint Thomas and a Bachelors degree in Business from Saint Mary’s University.
Chris is involved in a number of community and professional organizations. He is an active member of the Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Association and the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties. He also serves as Treasurer for the Wedgewood Homeowners Association.
Chris and his wife live in Woodbury with their three children. He enjoys spending his free time coaching and attending his kids sporting events, the occasional round of golf and traveling.
- Buying & refinancing commercial real estate
- Financing upcoming construction projects
- Financing 1031 exchange transactions for tax savings
- SBA and other alternative business lending programs
- Finding solutions for your inventory, accounts receivable and other working capital needs
- Establishing all of your business financial needs - payment solutions, deposit accounts, merchant services, etc.