We're here to help
It can happen to anyone
Is debt affecting your life? At one time or another, we all get behind on our bills. But have you gotten to the point where you feel you can't catch up? Royal Credit Union wants to make sure you are making the best financial decisions.
Let's try to smooth out any financial bumps before they get out of hand.
The best piece of advice: anticipate problems and take the first step. If you have been laid off of work and you know a loan payment is coming due that you won't be able to make, don't ignore it! We will do everything possible to find a solution to your financial problems. The sooner you contact us, the more options you will have. Here are some ways to get a handle on your bills:
- Use easy money, such as money owed to you from others or money from a garage sale, to pay down your debts.
- Ask creditors to reduce your monthly payments.
- When you can, send in more than minimum monthly payments.
- Consider a debt-consolidation loan.
- Ask a family member or friend for a loan.
- Talk to a certified credit counselor.
- Learn more about Mortgage Assistance.
Please contact us if you are unable to make your payment for any reason or if you are anticipating a problem with making a payment at 715-855-8855 or 1-800-341-9911 ext. 8855 or email us at email@example.com. Royal Credit Union is here to answer your questions and help you to find financial solutions.